-
July 19th, 2005, 05:56 PM
#1
Inactive Member
<font color="royalblue">Does anyone have a spare hanging storage caddy, or one they are not using they would be willing to sell for around $15.00 + shipping ??
My Felicity outfits dont hang very well on just a coathanger and keep sliding to one end, then just fall off... [img]confused.gif[/img] I like to have them hanging to keep the creases out !!</font>
-
July 19th, 2005, 08:43 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Tracey, the Caddys are $20 from AG. And maybe you can use the 10% disount for it too! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 19th, 2005, 10:15 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<font color="royalblue">Thanks Ria .. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I did just read the other post about the "possibility" of AG bringing out something for Felicity to store her stuff in ... soooooo, i think i may just have to wait .. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] </font>
-
July 20th, 2005, 07:39 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Aussiemum, you are aware that Felicity's wardrobe doesn't have space for hanging things up, right? It's a clothes press. As in, you fold things up and squash them into shelves or drawers and they get sort of pressed. Not really. If I were you, I'd do a search on ebay for plastic doll clothes hangers. I bought a bunch of them a year or so ago that have slightly wider "shoulders" on the hanger than the AG ones and the hook fits over a standard clothes rod. All my Felicity outfits are hanging in a regular closet, except for her cardinal cloak, which defies every attempt at being hung anywhere.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks